- The wagon is designed for UK railway infrastructure.
- The intermodal twin wagon is suitable for carrying the containers and swap bodies of various lengths (20’, 30’, 40’) classified in ISO 668. The wagon can transport the 9’6″ high cube containers within W10 gauge.
- Two single platforms are joined together by the cushion bar.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of NTSNs, NTRs and ENs.
- Containers of class 1 – 1C…, 1B…, 1A… according to ISO 668.
- Specialized superstructures equipped with the appropriate ISO corners.
Loading possibilities are in accordance with the loading diagram.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.