- This wagon is designed for the transportation of automobiles, vans and containers.
- For transport of the vehicles wagon is equipped with 32 wheel chocks.
- Lower floor is designed in order to permit to drain rain water off and is made of galvanized grate bridging plates.
- The floor is able to withstand the vertical load of 1,0 t per each rubber tyre.
- For transport of the containers flip down spigots have to be installed.
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, Group Standards for EU traffic operation.
- Loading possibilities depending of the dimensions of the vehicles.
- Transport of the vehicles with weight up 3,0 t. (3,2 t depends on future developments, agreements).
- Max. vertical wheel load up. to 1,0 t per each rubber tyre.
- The wagon is dedicated to transport of containers 20`; 30`; 40`; ac to ISO668. Wheel chocks has to be removed during transport of containers.
- Arrangement of containers acc. to UIC 571-4, attachment A drawing 3
Table of load limitsbasing on the payload of wheelsets (22.5 t):
|S||33.3 t||41.3 t||49.3 t||59.3 t|
|120 km/h||0.0 t||0.0 t||0.0 t||0.0 t|
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.