- Laaers wagon type L07A is designed for the transportation of automobiles and vans on the standard lines of EU member states with a 1.435 mm track gauge as well as on lines in Spain with a 1.668 mm gauge.
- The design of the underframe is dedicated for having possibility of exchange the wheelsets acc. to scheme shown in the UIC leaflet 430-1.
- The wagon is equipped with a staff safety railing on the upper deck and wire mesh protection plates on the lower deck.
- The running decks are treated with an anti-skid coating.
- The upper loading platform can be fluently adjusted from 1500 mm from rail head up to
- 3,350 mm for loading position. Lifting of the upper loading platform is carried out with special spindle system consisting of:
- Overload clutch system assembled in the drive gear in case of overload of the upper deck when it is on the top or bottom position,
- Special blocking device against self-lowering of upper deck,
- Additional blocking devices protecting of the whole lifting system against self-lowering of upper deck during running of the wagon.
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, Group Standards for GE traffic operation.
- The upper loading platform can be fluently adjusted from
- 1,500 mm from rail head up to 3,350 mm for loading position.
- Transport of the vehicles with weight up 2.8 t.
- Max. horizontal wheel force from the transported vehicle up. to 1.0 t.
- Loading possibilities depending of the dimensions of the vehicles.
- Wagon can be used as a flat wagon thanks to lowering the upper deck to the height 1,500 mm from rail.
- The wagon is equipped with 56 wheel blockers. The operator shall easily operate the wheel blocker with his feet.
Table of load limits
basing on the payload of wheelsets (18 t):
|S||30 t||34 t||34 t|
|120 kph||00.0 t||00.0 t||00.0 t|
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.