- This two platformed articulated wagon on 3 bogies belongs to the new design family of intermodal wagons.
- The wagon is produced in different configurations, so it is suitable for carrying of containers of various lengths (20’, 30’, 40’ and 45’) and swap bodies in intermodal transport.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The wagon meets the IRS 50596-6 and it bears the “C” marking.
- Underframe comply with EN 12663-2 and UIC 530-1 provisions for mounting the Automatic Coupler.
- Containers of class 1 – 1C…, 1B…, 1A…, 1EE… according to ISO 668.
- Symmetrical and asymmetrical swap bodies according to IRS 50592.
- Specialized superstructures with adequate parameters equipped with the appropriate ISO corners.
Loading possibilities are in accordance with the loading diagram.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.