- This self-discharging open hopper wagon is suitable for the transportation of weather resistant bulk materials and aggregates.
- The wagon is equipped with a pneumatic control system for discharging product by means of two bottom doors to the side of the rails. The system allows the operator to be able to control the flow of material during discharge.
- The cylindrical doors are operated by four pneumatic cylinders with a mechanical emergency override system by way of a hand tool.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN CW marking for traffic operation.
- The underframe complies with EN 12663-2 and UIC 530-1 provisions for mounting of the Automatic Coupler.
- The unloading operation of the wagon is possible from both sides.
- The parts exposed to excessive wear are made of wear resistant steel.
- The wagon is equipped with two weighing valves.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.