Faccns 49 m³ | 4-axle hopper wagon
- This self discharging open hopper wagon is suitable for transportation of weather resistant bulk materials.
- The wagon is discharged by two bottom discharging devices which are able to control the material flow.
- The wagon is equipped with a pneumatic discharge control system for discharging product on the sides of rails. Four pneumatic cylinders for opening the cylindrical flaps are operated individually. Emergency control of the flaps is mechanical by hand tool.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN CW marking for traffic operation.
- Underframe complies with EN 12663-2 and UIC 530-1 provisions for mounting the Automatic Coupler.
- The command of wagon discharging is possible from both sides of the wagon.
- The parts exposed to excessive wear are made of wear resistant steel.
- Tightness of discharging flaps up to 10 mm.
- Wagon is equipped with one weighing valve.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.