Facnps 48 m³-F11A | 4 axle aggregate hopper wagon
- This four-axle box wagon is suitable for transportation of aggregate
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation
- Unloading direction – to the conveyor, between the rails, out of the rails
- Wagon is equipped with mechanically operated bottom flaps
- The flaps are individually operated, independent of each other
- Wagon is equipped with two weighing valves
- Tightness of discharging flaps up to 10 mm.
- Wagon is equipped with one weighing valve.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.