Falns 181 86.6 m³ | 4-axle hopper wagon
- This self discharging open hopper wagon is suitable for transportation of weather resistant materials, mainly brown or black coal and coke.
- Fast unloading is achieved by side unloading of the four doors. All four doors are operated hydraulically. Power is accumulated from a wheel set hydraulic pump. For emergency operation the wagon is equipped with a manually operated pump from the platform.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN CW marking for traffic operation on the lines with G2 gauge (with bilateral agreements).
- One possible door width opening ~ 4,300 mm.
- The command of wagon discharging is possible from both sides of the wagon.
- The doors can be operated through three open or close operations using stored energy from a hydraulic storage pump.
- Tightness of doors for a grain >1 mm.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.