- This self discharging open hopper wagon is suitable for transportation of weather resistant materials mainly limestone.
- Fast unloading is achieved by side unloading of the four doors. All four doors are operated hydraulically. Power is accumulated from a wheel set hydraulic pump. For emergency operation the wagon is equipped with a manually operated pump from the platform.
- The wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, UIC for RIV and TEN RIV traffic operation.
- Two possible door width openings – 3,750 or 4,300 mm.
- The command of wagon discharging is possible from both sides of the wagon.
- The doors can be operated through three open or close operations using stored energy from a hydraulic storage pump.
- Tightness of doors – a grain >1 mm.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.