- This self discharging open hopper wagon is suitable for the transportation of weather resistant materials mainly coal, coke talc, limestone, gravel and sand.
- Side unloading is achieved by the pneumatically operated four doors at once or two and two opposite doors separately. Pressure air is supplied from separate 10 bar air pipeline with isolation possibility. There is a manual emergency system for unloading without pressure air.
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, UIC for RIV and TEN RIV traffic operation.
- Two possibilities to unload and load. The transport of a whole load or in stages. The wagon has a short time resistance up to +80 ºC in heating ovens.
- The command of wagon discharging is possible from both sides of wagon. Air reservoirs enable minimum once open/close operations of doors for stand alone wagon.
- Tightness of doors for a grain >1 mm.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.