Falns 87 m³ | 4-axle hopper wagon
- This self-discharging open hopper wagon is suitable for the transportation of weather resistant materials mainly coal, coke, limestone, gravel and sand. The transported product is discharged by gravitation, to both sides of wagon into the depth reservoir.
- Side unloading is achieved by the pneumatically operated four flaps at once (1×4) or two and two opposite flaps (2×2) separately. Pressure air is supplied from feeding 10 bar air pipeline with isolation possibility. There is a pneumatic emergency system for unloading of wagon when malfunction on the pneumatic control system.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- Two possibilities to unload – 1×4 and 2×2
- Operating temperature -25 oC / +40 oC (short time resistance up to +70 oC during heating in heating ovens)
- The command of wagon discharging is possible from both sides of wagon.
- The quick release coupling is fitted in the pneumatic box of emergency system for an external air supply.
- Air reservoirs enable minimum twice open/close operations of flaps from pressure 10 barsfor stand-alone wagon.
- Tightness of flaps for a grain >1 mm.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.