- This open box wagon was designed specifically for the transportation of spoil/ballast from rail renewal sites based on a product density of 1,480 kg/m3. However, it can easily be adapted to meet any bulk handling requirements.
- The length, height and axle load can be changed to vary the volume or tonnage per unit length to suit.
- Unloading of the wagon is carried out by mechanical excavators.
- This wagon is designed according to NTSN, EN, Group Standards for UK traffic operation.
- Simple solution to bulk handling operations.
- Wagon dimensions can be adjusted to meet specific customer requirements.
- ”Clean-out” hatches can be fitted in the sides of the box.
- Track friendly bogies limit track access charges.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.