- This high bilateral controlled gravity discharging wagon with opening roof is designed for transportation of limestone and other bulk stuffs, which require protection from weather conditions.
- Loading of the wagon is carried out by gravity, through the opening at the top of the body, and controlled unloading is performed manually, individually operating 8 rotating cylindrical gates, operated from end platforms.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- Underframe complies with EN 12663-2 and UIC 530-1 provisions for mounting of the Automatic Coupler.
- Completely emptying wagon by opening the apertures on one side only.
- Controlled discharging on conveyor or into underground bunker.
- Tightness of unloading openings is ~2 mm.
- Alternative options:
- Width of folding chutes 600 or 820 mm
- Width of fix chutes 500 or 540 mm
- The ventilation in the roof
- Hammer plates on the hoppers
- The inner coat for aggressive material
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.