- This self discharging covered hopper is suitable for transport of bulk loads-grain, corn, soya, etc., which need to be protected against weather condition.
- Loading opening is covered with movable roof.
- Three hoppers, each with a pair of cylindrical doors n The wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, UIC for GE operartions.
- The wagon is loaded from the top after the roof is opened. Roof is manualy operated from ground, from each side of wagon.
- The wagon is unloaded from the bottom through three pairs of doors, manually operated from both wagon sides – each pair separately. Transported material is unloaded between the rails.
- Tigtheness of unloading openings is max. 1mm.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.