Tagnpps 95 m³ | 4-axle grain hopper
- This self discharging covered hopper wagon is suitable for transport of bulk loads – grain, corn, soya etc., which need to be protected against weather conditions.
- Loading opening is covered with movable roof. Four bottom unloading openings are covered with sliding doors.
- This wagon is designed according to TSI, EN, UIC for RIV and TEN RIV traffic operation.
- The wagon is loaded from the top after the roof is opened. Roof is manually operated from wagon end platform.
- The wagon is unloaded from the bottom through four unloading openings. Sliding valves are manually operated from both wagon sides – each valve separately. Transported material is unloaded between the rails.
- Tightness of unloading openings is ≤ 1 mm.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.