- The wagon is suitable for the carriage of biomass (wooden pellets) in four hopper compartments of a total volume of 123 m3.
- Wagon has the pneumatic equipment for operating 4 discharging clam shell doors. The wagon loading aperture is fitted with pneumatically controlled waterproof roof.
- The doors and roof are operated pneumatically in manual or auto mode.
- Compressed air to operate the doors is taken from the train “second pipe” or from a site plug-in supply.
- The system is fitted with indicators to identify the doors application status.
- The wagon is designed according to NTSN, EN and Group Standards for UK traffic operation.
- Discharge equipment allows unloading between the rails on straight track while the wagon is standing or in motion.
- An unauthorized interference with control system is prevented mechanically by the unique safety keys. One safety key is for the roof control and by the second safety key the discharging doors are controlled.
- The roof and discharging doors are triggered by the magnets fitted at trackside at the loading and unloading stations.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.