Za(c)ns 88 m³ | 4-axle tank wagon
- The tank wagon is designed for the transportation of liquid chemical and petroleum products compliant with the tank code L4BH. The optimized tare weight and bigger payload capability from the 85 m3 tank car leads to a very effective transportation of medium density petroleum products (i.e. diesel or similar).
- Different loading and unloading equipment fitted on the tank can be adapted in accordance with customer requirements.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of RID, TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The tank is loaded/filled through the dome (fitted with flap cover secured with 4 screws) or through the DN 150 filling nozzle (optional).
- The tank is discharged through the lower side, through the discharge pipe DN 100.
- Bottom valve is operated through a mechanical bilateral operating device.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.