- The tank wagon is designed for the transportation of liquid chemical products compliant with the tank code L4BH.
- The heating system consists of two separate low profile channel circuits located under the tank.
- The tank is insulated with thermal insulation of 80 mm thickness, which is covered with stainless steel plates.
- The wagon design meets the requirements of RID, TSI, EN, UIC standards and has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- The tank is loaded/filled according to the characteristics of the transported material, through the dome (fitted with flap cover secured with 4 screws).
- The tank is discharged through the lower side, through the discharge pipe DN 100.
- Bottom valve is operated through a mechanical bilateral operating device.
- The tank wagon is equipped with a thermometer.
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.