Zags 113 m³ | 4-axle LPG tank wagon
- This tank wagon is designed for transportation of liquefied hydrocarbons (LPG) as per tank code P25BH.
- The wagon is designed and built in according to RID and TSI regulations and corresponding EN / UIC standards. The wagon has TEN GE marking for traffic operation.
- Underframe comply with EN 12663-2 and UIC 530-1 provisions for mounting of Automatic Coupler
- Tank head thickness according to RID TE 25 b)
- The wagon is equipped with bottom valves unloading-loading fittings which are hydraulically controlled on both wagon sides from the track level.
- There are T-pipes and side oblique valves DN 80 fitted for the liquid and gaseous phase. Additionally on the gas phase is a reduction (DN 80/DN 50) as a standard.
- Tank inspection is possible due to access through a DN 500 manway with a cover according EN 12561-6 located on the one of head tank.
- The lowest temperature at which the tank can be filled is -40 °C.
- Different loading and unloading equipment fitted on the tank can be adapted in accordance with customer requirements
- Use of different types of wheelsets, axle boxes, brake blocks, buffers, draw gear etc.
- Position of the manhole in the tank head axis according to intellectual property No. Ru.068711
- Automatic change of load status empty- loaded
- Additional devices improving safety (option): anti-climbing systems, derailment detector device EDT101, protective shield according to RID TE 25 d), second platform, level gauge
Note: The descriptions provided herein are for general information purposes only.